Friday, June 19, 2015

Macro Photography






caterpillar.gif
Crawling webworm I found online.





Macro photography is very close up pictures. I think I'm pretty good at it. Here are some pictures I've taken of plants and animals. My phone doesn't do macro photography very well. I used a Canon Powershot A570. This camera is better than our other two because the flash is reliable. One of them either underflashes or overflashes, and the other one has a pop-up flash that doesn't pop up. Unlike the other two, this camera has no pop-up flash. It has a button for macro photography with a picture of a flower. Except for the zoomed out picture of the sago palm, I used the auto setting.


leaf of grape vine
web worms

silver fish

more web worms
This is a sago palm, using the night snapshot.

Close up of sago palm center


No comments:

Post a Comment