Saturday, March 30, 2024

Refillable Marker

 I accidentally broke my favorite marker when it got caught in the desk drawer. But I found a replacement that's even better. I found out that refillable markers exist and aren't that expensive. This type of marker is typically used as a paint pen for art. I filled mine with diluted inkjet printer ink. It has a reversible tip (either rounded or straight). It has a valve that opens by pressing on the tip, just like paint pens. There's also a tiny ball for mixing paint by shaking. I decided not to use the mixing ball because my ink is thin and uniform. 


After testing the first new marker, I filled a bunch more. I did add a mixing ball to the orange ink because it seems to separate more than the other colors. The black ink isn't printer ink, it's from the broken marker.







No comments:

Post a Comment