Sunday, August 30, 2015

Toothbrush Organizer

Here is my system for keeping my toothbrush and toothpaste organized.  If each part was separate, it would take up a lot of counter space. My electric toothbrush is normally on the charging dock, which I mounted on the drawer pull. The toothbrush charging base also holds the toothpaste and the tube squeezer. The tube squeezer was meant for adhesives and sealants but works great for toothpaste.  The cord runs in one drawer, through the cabinet, and out through the next drawer. The pipe cleaner pulls the excess cord into the cabinet so it doesn't dangle on the front of the cabinet. 
Mom says this is interesting but the counter needs to be cleaned. I don't think this is related to this project but for some reason Mom wants to mention it anyway.
tooth paste
tooth brush
tube roller


View of the drawer from below with pipe cleaner bracket.

No comments:

Post a Comment